Monday, February 15, 2021

The impure world has to be destroyed. How else would the pure world be created? Can the impure world and the pure world exist at the same time?

At the beginning of the Confluence Age when the Purifier, Supreme Soul, God Shiva descends from the Soul World i.e. Paramdham, He brings the wave of change with Him, the wave of Mass Transformation which would transform the Old World into the New World. During the entire Confluence Age however, these two worlds exist together. It is the time of endless possibilities because the one bestowing the power to manifest possibilities has come down on earth, meaning He has started playing His part to bestow fortune on whoever is interested in making the fortune. 

During the confluence age, however, it is us, the deity souls who decide to believe and pull the Golden Age, i.e. the upcoming Kingdom of Deities. But it has to be understood that the possibilities of Negativity, impure creation through impure thoughts still exists, looms on the soul and the weight is felt by the soul. 

I used to think that I need to face negativity, have a war with it and win it to actually be called a true Brahmin but recently it dawned on me that maintaining the state of soul consciousness, keeping it intact in whichever way possible, i.e. by using Baba's knowledge or by yoga or by service is the key to eliminate negativity from the entire world. However another understanding is important to have the complete understanding, i.e. I need to understand why I am engaging in the knowledge, seva, yoga?

If I am engaging in the treasure of Baba to avoid negativity then I am not fighting, not learning but running away from the entire process of becoming Pure. I am keeping myself ignorant from the process of learning and hence losing the insight to maintain my state. Maintaining the state is of utmost importance and so using these tools to learn to maintain it is most important. To engage in them to experiment with them, to know my deep sanskars which are otherwise hidden in plain sight is the goal which would make me progress. It is only through the outlook of being a student would help me in gaining the greater understanding about the subtle powers and my weaknesses not allowing me to gain those powers.

It all depends upon our outlook towards things. I recall when I used to use the tools given by Baba to run away from the entire situation completely the way I used to use TV, friends, work, job, travel, etc to run away from my inner demons. That would not help me because I am not building resilience, endurance and in the end there would be no where to run and then I would be left with no powers and understanding.

Neither the outlook of a warrior or an outlook of ignorant would help me claim my position in the Suryavanshi Kingdom, the Kingdom of Golden Age. So the outlook of learning, being a student, helps because only through study would I actually grasp the deep state of existence of God and His upcoming creating, The Golden Age.

It is not that I am greedy to become a Suryavanshi. No, I am curious to know and live the state which is so dear to the God Himself. I am curious to live next to God.

-Om Shanti

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Time and the flow of Drama

When Baba addresses anyone in the Murli, first thing He suggests is to be present in Soul Conscious State to get connected with Baba and His...